“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;" Jeremiah 1:5
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Tube War
Well the in home nurse helped us switch it to the other side yesterday so we knew she would probably mess with it..and she did. This morning I tried watching her as much as possible on the video monitor but with my other 2 kiddos needing my attention i didn't see Arwen pull the whole tube out plus most of the 3 pieces of tape lol. So after talking to the hubster a little, I made an executive descision to hold off putting it back in for a few days to see how she did on her own. Please pray that she will decide to drink more on her own so that we will not have to deal with putting it back in. Thanks so much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.