
I think our kids have learned the teenage attitude already at the ages of 4 and 2! I thought I would have at least another 5 more years before I got the whole "reap what you sow" :)
Noah's new thing is to yell and hit. Adi's new thing is screaming while trying to boss little brother...wonder where she gets that from? haha!
No really, they are great kids..just testy!
Adison is going to VBS (vacation bible school) this week at our old church and she is loving it so much. She gets to be in a class with kids she has grown up with and it makes her really happy.
Noah gets to spend the evenings with mommy and daddy while sissy is gone and he is loving every minute of it. He loves being the center of attention.
Well, I am a little over 13 weeks now and hoping to get over this tired and yuck feeling soon. I must say it has been really awesome to be able to feel the baby move for the past week at such an early stage. What a great blessing and we are so thankful.
Too funny, isn't that the truth???
ReplyDelete