It has been a great summer so far for our family. We have been trying to take the kids out to different activites each weekend and they have loved it. So far I think they love the Narnia Exhibit the most.
Adison will be turning 5 in less than 2 months and I can't believe it. She is excited to be getting older and more independent. She is looking forward to starting school next year. We haven't decided if we want to put her in gymnastics or piano this fall. She would enjoy both, but can only do one for right now.
Noah will be 2 1/2 in September and is pure boy. He is thankfully potty trained..which is a big help. He is still momma's boy, but is getting more independent every day. He loves to follow big sis around to mimic her every move and to of course annoy her :)
Well, I am about 12 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and getting more and more excited. Richard will not let us find out the sex of this baby, so that will be hard for me..but I know in the end it will be fun and exciting.
Adison will be turning 5 in less than 2 months and I can't believe it. She is excited to be getting older and more independent. She is looking forward to starting school next year. We haven't decided if we want to put her in gymnastics or piano this fall. She would enjoy both, but can only do one for right now.
Noah will be 2 1/2 in September and is pure boy. He is thankfully potty trained..which is a big help. He is still momma's boy, but is getting more independent every day. He loves to follow big sis around to mimic her every move and to of course annoy her :)
Well, I am about 12 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and getting more and more excited. Richard will not let us find out the sex of this baby, so that will be hard for me..but I know in the end it will be fun and exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.