Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update from Cincinnati Nurse



Last week the two teams of docs met to discuss Arwen's treatment when she arrives. The Urologist decided that she will need a Renal ultrasound, cystogram, urodynamics, and some blood tests run while we are there. I was pretty overwhelmed when I first read that since those are long tests for a little one to sit through, but I am glad that they are being thorough so they can help correct her current issues in that area of concern. 
As of now we are still unaware of when we are heading that way since we are waiting on insurance approval. It looks like this will be a 10-11 day stay as of now (could be longer depending on testing)which is more time than anticipated. Though this will be a lengthy and costly stay, we have much peace with our decision. The Lord has blessed us immensely through this journey so far and I am certain He will continue to do so. 
Thanks for checking in and we appreciate you all.

Here is a link to her donation page
https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/arwen-s-upcoming-hospital-traveling-expenses/69977




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.